Sneaky peak at some behind the scenes messy loveliness at CTM studio!
What a wonderful weekend in #Cornwall. Such a beautiful place and so relaxing and inspiring. What’s your inspiration today?
Make your own Christmas tree from a free wooden pallet!
1) Cut up a pallet with a saw into lengths, one long one for the trunk and shorter ones, gradually getting shorter still for the layers of branches
2) Use screw to fix the branches to the trunk
3) Spray paint any extra details onto your tree
4) Hammer in drawing pins to the branches from which to hang your baubles
5) Remove the candles from some tealights and screw in the thin metal bases to the tops of branches
6) Replace the candles and hang your baubles! Voila!